The client is a leading world telecommunication provider.Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, with a focus on testing web applications;
- Strong proficiency in Java and/or Python and experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver;
- Experience in testing back-end APIs using tools like Postman, REST Assured, or similar;
- Solid understanding of software testing principles, methodologies, and best practices;
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced development environment;
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- ISTQB or other relevant certifications in software testing.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using Java and/or Python and Selenium WebDriver for testing web applications;
- Design and implement test frameworks, test plans, and test cases for both front-end and back-end APIs;
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that test cases are designed to cover all functionalities and edge cases;
- Execute automated tests, analyze test results, and identify and report defects or issues;
- Work closely with the development team to reproduce, debug, and resolve reported issues;
- Perform regression testing to ensure that previously developed and tested software components still function correctly;
- Continuously enhance and optimize automated testing processes and frameworks to improve efficiency and coverage;
- Stay up to date with the latest testing tools, methodologies, and best practices in automated testing;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and contribute to the overall software quality assurance process;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members, sharing knowledge and promoting best practices in automation testing.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.