The aim of this project is to develop software for SmartTV OS and to deliver high-performance, smarter products with the latest innovations.
We are looking for a strong engineer who will work with SmartTV OS internals, from system components to application level.
- Systems programming in C
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent Linux skills - must be totally comfortable at the command line
- Strong understanding of multithreading, synchronization and concurrent programming
- Systems programming in C
- Bonus points for any background with SmartTV technology
- Bonus points for C++, kernel experience, python, gdb/lldb.
What You Will Do:
- Whole system debugging - tackle issues that are not immediately attributable to a single component.
- Develop procedures to reproduce rare, "unreproducible" bugs.
- Develop tools for better observability and analysis of issues in the field.
- Build an understanding of the full stack, from the hardware to the application code.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- You are excited to have an impact on a product that is used by tens of millions of users.
- You view debugging as an engaging challenge, not a chore.
- You work well with diverse teams and disciplines.
- You are capable of reasoning about the system as a whole, not just focusing on a single layer with opaque abstractions.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.