GL Healthcare Division Program is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the project team responsible for the mission-critical medical data processing systems infrastructure development and operation.
We have trustful relationship with the Client, a multi-national MedTech corporation, which we are cooperating with for 20 years.
You will be a part of an experienced team, working closely with the Client engineers located in USA.
- Good knowledge in AWS Public Cloud
- Good knowledge in administration of Windows OS
- Good knowledge in automation and configuration management (Terraform, Ansible, Packer and similar tools)
- Good knowledge in scripting with PowerShell
- Knowledge in networking (TCP/IP, NAT, SSH, Firewall, Switch)
- Knowledge in Docker containerization
- Intermediate English (read, write technical documentation)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in administration of Linux OS
- Knowledge in scripting with Python
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Development and support of the server architecture
- Applications support
- Cloud infrastructure/software monitoring and maintenance
- Change and incident management
- Customer problem management
- System account management.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.