Service Planning & Control Specialist
Job ID: R0028915
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY (CHINA) LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Project/Program Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will ensure projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal standard procedures.
- You will be responsible for developing and optimize the overall business process of the service department, ensuring that the responsible business areas operate in a professional manner under different projects, ensuring safe, efficiency and high-quality.
- You will work with project team to identify and assess the priority of project risks. checks that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic project schedules.
- You will work with related department to arrange the goods purchase, transportation, and clearance. ensure the delivery on time.
- You will be responsible for service capacity planning.
- You will be responsible for department fixed assets and inventory management work.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electrical, automation or operation management
- Over 2 years of working experiences
- Professional communication skills.
- Proficiency in operation or project management.
- Proficient in English