Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
4-6 yearsPrimary Skills:
Data EngineerJob Description and Responsibilities:
Senior Data Engineers are responsible for delivering high quality modern data solutions through collaboration with our team and our customers. Projects may range from short term client assessments through multiyear delivery engagements with large, blended teams.
Requirements (as much as possible, not all is mandatory)
- Hands-on experience working at a high level in Architecture or Data Science or combination.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Distributed Data Processing of big data batch or streaming pipelines.
- Construction of data science and machine learning research and production pipelines.
- Pyspark, Python, AWS Glue, Hadoop(Hive), SQL
- Good to have Skills AWS, Snowflake, AWS Data bricks
- Data Modeling & strong analytics skills in Analytics.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Attitude and aptitude are of high importance at Hitachi, we are a very collaborative group.
- Create new data pipelines using python and pyspark and other tech
- Ability to create POCs using data related tech
- Should support and maintain currently built big data stack
- Should be responsible to participate in customers discussions around requirement gathering and other discussions.
- Should take responsibility on aspects like requirement gathering, development, building test cases, testing and deployments of ETLs.
We would like to see a blend of the following skills, not all of these are required, however Databricks and Spark are highly desirable:
Beware of scams
- Python or Scala (Python preferred)
- Data Modeling
- Database migration from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual, logical and physical data models using tools like ER Studio, Erwin
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.