Job ID: R0028858
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Company Profile -
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
Visit us - www.hitachienergy.com
Business Profile -
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 2300 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, project Management, functional system testing, installation supervision, documentation and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest Operations hub.. The India Operations Centre team at Chennai, Bangalore and Gurugram supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Hitachi Energy To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
Main Accountabilities -
In this role, You will
• Prepare Timely and comprehensive offers / Quotations for Gas Insulated switchgear RFQ / Enquires.
• Determine most technical appropriate and costeffective solutions
• Collaborate across the Sales support team in offering solutions to country / region specific customers.
• Close collaboration with the Product Group Territory Marketing & Service Sales Managers responsible for the global market.
• Analyze customer needs through general market info and information provided by Service FES/Territory Managers.
• Ensure all proposals follow relevant Hitachi Energy Procedures and guidelines
• Rationalize terms and conditions
• Review and analyse the Offers/Quotations technical documents and requirements and identifies the scope of supply, configuration of the product with relevant options, prepares list of technical deviations and clarifications, prepares data sheets, prepares comments to customer’s technical specifications including quality plans, painting specifications, document lists, etc.
• Preparation of complete commercial quotation considering different strategies.
• Supporting ASMs during Offers/Quotations for adequate follow-up and proper answers during the Offer clarification process.
• Coordinating with multiple functions (Design, Project management, SCM etc) as part of tendering activity.
• Cost analysis & Lost proposal analysis to obtain better future offering.
Safety and Integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
We would like to hear from you if you -
• Experience and skill to prepare and support Offer / quotation Process.
• Experienced in Sales / tendering tools (Any Sales / tendering tools)
• Knowledge of Power Grid Market & System offerings
• Electrical Engineer with 5 to 8 years of professional work experience in GIS or EPC or any High voltage / medium voltage electrical product sales & tendering.
• Excellent communication skills in English