Our Client is world-leading manufacturer of premium quality "smart" beds designed to help answer questions around not being able to sleep at night through innovative technologies and digitalized solutions.
Our client is a fast-moving, highly technical team of people with the ambitious goal of bringing people better health and well-being through the best possible sleep experience, aimed to be the leader in sleep. The product combines established expertise in creating comfortable, adjustable beds with the latest in sleep science, cutting-edge sensor technology, and data processing algorithms.The Role
As a Web & Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the leadership and strategic innovation for cloud environments, services, and web portals, help guide our infrastructure strategies, and develop new technologies and platforms.
We are looking for individuals, who have a desire to architect and ability to rapidly analyze use cases, design technical solutions that meet business needs while adhering to existing standards and postures, lead multiple technical teams during implementation. Successful candidates will have excellent written and oral communication skills in English; will be comfortable explaining technical concepts to a wide range of audiences, including senior leadership and has deep understanding of modern architecture and design practices, patterns and tools.Requirements:
- Full stack development
- Java development experience and system design in AWS Cloud.
- Solid cloud architecture and best practices skill with AWS. This includes not only all the basic concepts like cloud VPC, IAM, routing, and so on, but also good knowledge of typical AWS services: Lambdas, SNS, SQS, RDS, ECS, EKS, EC2, S3, CloudWatch, and others
- Years of experience with Terraform, Ansible, and infrastructure automation
- Solid experience with Kubernetes, including complex features like admission controllers, taints and node selectors, custom resources, creating helm charts
- Basic tooling: bash, git, docker
- Big data processing (Kafka)
- Generic DevOps skillset: testing, automation, CI/CD.
- Databases:Postgres/MySQL, Nosql solutions
- Being comfortable with different technology stacks: go, python
- At least 3 years of experience with actual versions of Angular, including storage solutions (NgRx) and both UI libraries (pref. Material) and CSS Frameworks (pref. Tailwind)
- Deep understanding of RxJS and observables
- Deep knowledge of modern interface architecture and differences between framework- and library-oriented approaches
- At least 3 years of experience with React, preferably with Redux and MobX
- Deep knowledge of Typescript
- Deep knowledge of build systems (pref. Webpack)
- Hands-on experience in microfrontends, including module federation (Webpack) and custom and dynamic loading and resource sharing
- Practical experience of splitting an existing legacy monolithic codebase into modules
- At least 3 years of experience with refactoring front-end architecture from MVP to production
- Experience developing UI for web portals
- Good communication and client-facing skills, both generic and English
- Ability to present and defend your thoughts and technical solution in front of different audiences
- Ability to perform a cost analysis of a proposed solution
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Ability to strictly maintain deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Server Architecture design, migration, and deployment to AWS
- Propose, present, develop, and implement technical solutions for the client's cloud infrastructure with respect to optimal performance vs costs balance, improve current architecture and monitoring
- Participate in daily activities of the distributed DevOps team, including infrastructure and CI/CD development and maintenance
- Design portal-style UI framework, modular and it's API interfaces
- Design intuitive look, innovative plus feel of next-generation UI
- Rearchitect and refactor existing UI
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.