Our Client is world-leading manufacturer of premium quality "smart" beds designed to help answer questions around not being able to sleep at night through innovative technologies and digitalized solutions.
Our client is a fast-moving, highly technical team of people with the ambitious goal of bringing people better health and well-being through the best possible sleep experience, aimed to be the leader in sleep. The product combines established expertise in creating comfortable, adjustable beds with the latest in sleep science, cutting-edge sensor technology, and data processing algorithms.The Role
You will be responsible for the leadership and strategic innovation for cloud environments, services, and web portals, help guide our infrastructure strategies, and develop new technologies and platforms.
We are looking for individuals, who have a desire to architect and ability to rapidly analyze use cases, design technical solutions that meet business needs while adhering to existing standards and postures, lead multiple technical teams during implementation. Successful candidates will have excellent written and oral communication skills in English; will be comfortable explaining technical concepts to a wide range of audiences, including senior leadership and has deep understanding of modern architecture and design practices, patterns and tools.
- Full stack development
- Java development experience and system design in AWS Cloud.
- Solid cloud architecture and best practices skill with AWS. This includes not only all the basic concepts like cloud VPC, IAM, routing, and so on, but also good knowledge of typical AWS services: Lambdas, SNS, SQS, RDS, ECS, EKS, EC2, S3, CloudWatch, and others
- Years of experience with Terraform, Ansible, and infrastructure automation
- Solid experience with Kubernetes, including complex features like admission controllers, taints and node selectors, custom resources, creating helm charts
- Basic tooling: bash, git, docker
- Big data processing (Kafka)
- Generic DevOps skillset: testing, automation, CI/CD.
- Databases:Postgres/MySQL, Nosql solutions
- Being comfortable with different technology stacks: go, python
- At least 3 years of experience with actual versions of Angular, including storage solutions (NgRx) and both UI libraries (pref. Material) and CSS Frameworks (pref. Tailwind)
- Deep understanding of RxJS and observables
- Deep knowledge of modern interface architecture and differences between framework- and library-oriented approaches
- At least 3 years of experience with React, preferably with Redux and MobX
- Deep knowledge of Typescript
- Deep knowledge of build systems (pref. Webpack)
- Hands-on experience in microfrontends, including module federation (Webpack) and custom and dynamic loading and resource sharing
- Practical experience of splitting an existing legacy monolithic codebase into modules
- At least 3 years of experience with refactoring front-end architecture from MVP to production
- Experience developing UI for web portals
- Good communication and client-facing skills, both generic and English
- Ability to present and defend your thoughts and technical solution in front of different audiences
- Ability to perform a cost analysis of a proposed solution
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Ability to strictly maintain deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Server Architecture design, migration, and deployment to AWS
- Propose, present, develop, and implement technical solutions for the client's cloud infrastructure with respect to optimal performance vs costs balance, improve current architecture and monitoring
- Participate in daily activities of the distributed DevOps team, including infrastructure and CI/CD development and maintenance
- Design portal-style UI framework, modular and it's API interfaces
- Design intuitive look, innovative plus feel of next-generation UI
- Rearchitect and refactor existing UI
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.