The project engineer shall have the responsibility to make solution/design of electrical power distribution and transmission system with the knowledge of Japanese electrical code/standard. Project engineer shall have full responsibility of technical solution, be involved from pre-sales activity with sales team to handover to customer, also operation/maintenance activities after handover.
- You will have to design for substation, single line diagram, equipment specification, rating, capacity, environmental condition, protection system (IED), monitoring and control system (SCADA, IEC61850）DC and auxiliary power supply, power quality product (STATCOM etc.）
- Technical clarification with customer, factory, 3rd party etc.
- You will have to Detailly design, check each equipment drawing, check cable connection from schematic and logic drawings, check input/output, external communication, Clarification/communication with customer.
- You will be technically supporting & technical presentation during pre-sales activity technical reporting internal/external, technical communication for factory/sub-supplier, quality clarification and witness testing at factory and customer site, any other external communication for 3rd party.
- You will be involved in Investigation and introduction of new technologies and product into Japan Market.
- You will be comparing and evaluation of IEC and Japanese standard to introduce Hitachi Energy product into Japan market.
- Clarification and communication with customer
- Understand mechanical drawing and electrical schematic diagram Living.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At least 5 years' work experiences of power electronics industrial area
- Knowledge of power grid industry and business aspect and power grid equipment and configuration and knowledge of protection relay, substation monitoring and control system, documentation and drawing related to power grid system, and JEC, JEM, JIS standard and IEC standard, electrical business act and related regulation,
- You will be protecting and automated control system for substation, Experience of electrical fault calculations and protection coordination, engineering for power grid facilities, design and detailed engineering for substation, fault calculations and protection coordination, documentation for METI and/or power utility company.
- Experience to use ETAP or any other fault calculation SW is advantage, business communication with Japanese industrial customers, with domestic and overseas suppliers.
- Capability of pressure self-management
- Mind of work as a team
- Proficiency in writing and reading in Japanese.
- proficiency in English
- Certificate and license related to electrical system and/or engineering is advantage.