Media customer Avid is looking for the Technical Lead to join their team. As part of the team you will be working on the monitoring of existing API, creating guidelines and bestpractices which should be implemented by other Avid Engineering teams. Work closely with architects team defining API architectural guidelines. You will have to facilitate public API compliance among responsible Avid Engineering teams. Also provide constulting services for external API integrators.Requirements:
- 5+ years of designing and building solutions with public APIs (REST, JSON-RPC, etc) in Cloud/microservices environments
- 7+ years of excellent track record as a software developer, technical lead, technical architect, or related role
- Knowledge of application development lifecycle & API best practices and relevant API test automation
- Experience with JSON, XML, Gradle, Git, Jira
- Experience with Cloud tech stack, k8s, k3s, docker, containerd
- Expert knowledge of programming languages Java and/or ES, Node.js
- Fluent level of English, strong verbal and written communication skills
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience working in the Media industry or with Avid software
- Enable and drive technical API design and API implementation work of Avid Engineering teams
- Contribute to define platform API architectural guidelines
- Ensure API availability, scalability, security, and operation visibility
- Technical Mentoring to improve the analytical and technical skills of team members
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed international engineering teams in an Agile environment.
- Provide consulting services for internal and external API integratorsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.