GlobalLogic is looking for a Senior HR Specialist experienced in keeping of military records to join HR Operations team!
- Work experience in a similar position at least 3 years;
- Confident knowledge of the procedure for keeping military records of conscripts and reservists in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine;
- Confident Microsoft Office and HRIS programms user;
- Relevant education (HR management, Economy);
- Ability to work with a large amount of information, attention to details, responsibility;
- Goog communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team, understanding of interrelationships in processes;
- Experience in implementing military records will be an advantage.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Keeping military records of conscripts and reservists in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine;
- Preparation of annual and quarterly work plans for military records;
- Interaction with the military authorities regarding military records, conducting reconciliations according to the place of stay in the records of employees;
- Preparation and sending of notifications to the militaryauthorities about changes in employee registration data, preparation and submission of reports on military records issues;
- Notification of conscripts and reservists at the request of military authorities;
- Consulting employees and conducting explanatory work on military recors;
- Scope of duties related to reservations of employees.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.