The API Automation QA Engineer will be part of the team that standardizes and certifies solutions for our Broadcast customers. These software products demand high quality processes, controls, and testing capability. Engineer will be responsible for checking the provided solutions, automate QA process and work on public API test automation.
The ideal candidate must be able to advise on testing, create detailed test plans, test cases and reports. Candidates must be able to communicate efficiently with other development teams in Germany, the US and Canada.Requirements:
- 1+ years of the QA testing experience, design and contribution to real-world test scenarios that emulate the end-user experience.
- Knowledge of automated testing approaches.
- Strong test documentation (test plan, test cases, reports) experience
- Ability to read, understand, edit and comment existing code
- Understanding of performance testing
- A proven track record to work independently, though collaboratively and a willingness to learn
- Good level of English, good verbal and written communication skills
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience working in the Media industry or with client software
- Understanding of SOAP/REST API and testing experience
- Experience with working in a distributed team, across several time zones, and a centralized source control system (preferably git)
- Experience in testing on different OS both hardware and virtual platforms
- Experience setting up complex virtual and software environmentsJob Responsibilities:
- Work on certification requests for external software from 3rd parties and client partners
- Provide client test environment(s)
- Assist with certification process
- Assist in creation of certification report
- Create automated tests
- Create and maintain CIWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.