At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable? energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for "Quality & Operational Excellence Specialist" who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Core Manufacturing Center in Dilovası location with below qualifications. Reporting to Quality Manager, your skills and technical expertise will contribute to a variety of design projects.
- Deploy and support a Quality Culture within local Hitachi Energy, by assuring and controlling Quality with systems, tools and teams to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations. Supports and maintains the Quality Management System of the local unit. All aspects managed in line with Hitachi Energy guidance.
- Assists in the implementation of effective internal controls to verify that processes will meet customer and stakeholder requirements. Validates that control plans are applied and effective in mitigating known risks
- Represents the Voice of the Customer within local teams. Challenges the teams with customer experience feedback and input to decisions. Enable and coaches employees to evaluate risks, problems and solutions from a customer/stakeholder point of view
- Utilize Hitachi Energy Group aligned systems and tools to assist the Engineering function with Product data and analysis to validate that Products continue to meet operational and customer expectations throughout their lifecycle. Utilize APQP to assure effective introduction of new products.
- Utilize the local Quality Management System to provide the local teams with procedures and documentation that sufficiently describe their work activities. Lead the local teams in the application of an operational approach and system of process management that is continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Performs audits and uses Quality data analytics from all parts of the operation to identify risks, failures and nonconformances within the local operations, its suppliers and customers. Assists in the application of appropriate corrective and preventive action and manages solutions to closure.
- Provides quality training to local teams enabling them to define and document processes that are efficient and under control.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelors’ in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and min. 3 years of experience in quality.
- Excellent command of English. Professional written and oral skills are essential with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Prior Six Sigma training or certifications.
- Ability to design, manage, evaluate and maintain the quality assurance systems with an effective corrective action system.
- Operate independently, representing the quality organization at major meetings or conferences to resolve important issues or to plan work, typically involving innovative approaches and influencing decisions.
- Be innovative with the ability to work with cross-functional groups to implement improvements.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Capable of balancing speed and accuracy to achieve efficiency
- Research, reporting, and analytical skills, including good knowledge of MS Office programs.