GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a skilled, passionate Interior designer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As part of a creative and dynamic team working to establish an exciting range of new products, you will create & develop design proposals from initial ideas to complete Interior Design proposals.Requirements:
• University degree in Transportation design or Industrial/Product Design
• Junior - or up to 3-5 years' experience in automobile interior design (OEM preferred)
• English, spoken and written
• Strong sketch ability
• Excellent in visualizing concepts
• Skills using industry-leading 3D tools such as:Blender, Maya, Houdini, Alias, Gravity sketch, Grasshopper and Keyshot.
• Experience leading and communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
• Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player as this is an integral part of Client's Culture
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to deliver under time constraintsJob Responsibilities:
• Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias or clay, and through to A-class surfacing.
• Work with color and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the color and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
• Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
• Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary
• In daily work, role reports to Chief Designer and/or Director of Department
• For time reporting and other team functions, role reports to team of Design ContractorsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.