For more than 15 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with Avid Technology to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world that places the consumer at the center of every interaction, we're showing businesses how they can connect the dots back to consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market.Requirements:Must have:
Experience here is a plus:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Strong OO -design and -programming skills.
- Excellent investigation and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding ability to quickly understand and learn existing code.
- Good experience writing unit tests.
- Experience developing software in distributed systems.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Track record of working independently, though collaboratively, and a willingness to learn.
- Good time, task, and resource organization skills, ability to forecast work effort, and willingness to meet tight deadlines.
- Work experience with SFTP/FTP or other file transfer protocols.
- Work experience with media formats (especially AAF and MXF) and media processing.
- Work experience with Java.
As a Middle C++ Software Engineer, you will analyze, estimate, and implement business requirements described by the Product Owner and define and plan with the team.
You will suggest a suited and sustainable system and component architecture based on the requirements and discuss it with architects and team members.
You will work on a mature Avid Production Management product component: Production Media Services, especially Transfer Engine.Responsibilities
- Investigate and fix issues reported from the field.
- Design, implement, and document system and component architecture.
- Write well-designed, maintainable code, including automated tests.
- Work closely with other team members to learn and share knowledge.
- Review other team members' code.
- Work with the team in a Scrum environment.
#LI-OC1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.