• Build tools - Go, Java, .Net Core 3.1 based microservices build using maven, npm etc.
• Microsoft .Net/Windows and Linux experience with security preferred
• Hands-on experience with Tibco MessageBus, Kafka, Cassandra
• Must have worked across breadth and depth of DevOps cycle - Orchestration and Configuration Management, CICD, Monitoring, Security
• Automation first approach, must have a proven track record of automating large-scale, complex distributed systems.Requirements:
• Ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
• Ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
• Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work.
• Bachelor's or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be performed Remotely and the salary range will be $120,000/yr to $130,000/yr and reflects base salary only. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.Preferences:
• 6+ years of software development experience with last 3-4 years solid DevOps experience building Infrastructure as a code (IaaC), build and deployment tools and Security first approach
• 2-3 years+ solid hands-on Kubernetes, Containers, K8 operator/side car components, stateful, k8 security is a MUST. K8 certification desired.
• Networking - Solid experience working on K8 ingress and preferably with Istio. Site2Site VPN etc.
• Must know Python or any high-level programming like c, C++, Java etcJob Responsibilities:
• Depth and breadth of experience around RedHat OpenShift technologies is a must. Must have designed highly scalable, distributed, secured systems on OpenShift.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
• Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship-building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
• Has a track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talentWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.