Development & maintenance of automated testing framework for TV streaming applications for an international broadcasting company headquartered in New York, US. The company owns several television channels/brands and has developed state-of-the-art TV streaming applications for Android TV, Android Mobile, iOS, tvOS, Roku, Web, Fire TV platforms, and wants to set up a solid automation framework to test these applications.Requirements:
- 1+ years of commercial experience in Automated Testing (development of automated tests preferably using Selenium, Appium & Python)
- Strong Python knowledge and experience
- Experience in UX, Web tools, IDE/Dev tools for automated testing
- Good level of English and readiness to communicate on a day-to-day basis
- Strong Software Testing skills (good knowledge of test design and testing techniques)
- Experience with version control tools
- Experience with Data traffic analyzers (Wireshark, Charles etc.)
- Self-motivated person who is able to work independently
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Developing automation tests for media applications for Web, and then for other platforms: Roku, tvOS, iOS, Android Mobile, Android TV
- Writing automated UX/UI and Functional tests
- Writing API tests for GraphQL and REST endpoints
- Developing test plans for new features and ensuring good level of automated test coverage
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.