Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
We are looking for a Database Developer having 5+ years of Exp. to work on our digital marketing solutions to deliver the best insight experience for our major search customers.Development:
Our ideal candidate is good at writing complex SQL scripts/procedures/functions, problem solver and a learner at heart. You should have a very high degree of comfort in SQL programming language.
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Develop high performing PL/SQL procedures for both OLTP and batch operations. Must exhibit deep understanding and experience in database and PL/SQL tuning at both logical and system levels.
- Hands on experience of building complex and large data management systems
- Expertise on at least one of RDBMS system (Oracle, PL/SQL Server, etc.)
- Provide expertise in database design, development data modelling and architecture
- Hands on experience of building complex and large data management systems
- Hands on working experience of functioning of multiple database systems/technologies
- Hands on in writing complex queries, triggers, functions, packages and procedures
- Can Independently create and maintain Application schema upgrade scripts
- Manage complex relationships and rules-based systems
- Understand how to leverage infrastructure for solving such large scale problems.
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
- Adopt problem solving as a way of life - always go to root cause! Support the code you write in production
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data model.
Work as Technical Project Manager to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
• Expertise in managing full project management life cycle for implementing highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives
• Work closely with stakeholders/clients, for understanding the system's functional and non-functional requirements in defining the Product Vision
• Demonstrate leadership abilities with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
• Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of stakeholders/clients, based on the state of the art technologies
• Coordinate release and sprint planning, Conduct daily scrum meetings
• Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlinesJob Responsibilities:
Should have experience of resolving performance issues, query optimization, database tuning, interpreting query execution plans, resolving deadlocks etc.
You have previously worked on building data pipelines ingesting and transforming large number of events per minute and terabytes of data per day.
You have worked with any sql interface before and have experimented or heard about nosql implementation and understand when to use one over the other. Preferably, you have worked with cloud based big data processing platform such as Google Cloud DataProc.
You are passionate about producing clean, maintainable and testable code part of real-time data pipeline.
You can connect different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before and follow the flow of data through various pipelines to debug data issues.
You understand issues with ingesting data from applications in multiple data centres across geographies, on-premise and cloud and will find a way to solve them.
Working knowledge of linux environment is a plus
Previous experience of working with Google tools/gadgets is a big plus
Strong leadership and management skills .
Data Warehousing/Data Modelling - Very strong SQL, data modelling and transformation
Skills - with the ability to manipulate large data-sets, automate processes and debug scripts.
Creation and monitoring of reports.
Extracting, manipulating and analyzing data.
Partner with teams to create an overall delivery strategy
• Develop realistic project plans/schedule and track Team's progress in meeting milestones and deliverables
• Own the project schedule, regularly maintain/update as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
• Facilitate team meetings (Issue meeting agendas, timely meeting minutes and action items) in partnership with the client teams for decision-making, issues resolution, risk mitigation and team engagement
• Follow-up with action owners on open actions (tasks, document authorship, document approvals, etc) to drive to current schedule
• Escalate unexpected events impacting project schedule, budget & resources to management
• Keep project team well-informed, effectively communicating current status and changes (also facilitate and ensure communications to extended team members)
• Provide regular project updates to management on project status including risk mitigation plan.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.