Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Job Description
Experience: 10+ years
• Work as Technical Project Manager to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
. Expertise should be with Angular and able to work stand alone.
. Able to get the delivery done on schedule with quality.
• Expertise in managing full project management life cycle for implementing highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives
• Work closely with stakeholders/clients, for understanding the system's functional and non-functional requirements in defining the Product VisionJob Responsibilities:
. Demonstrate leadership abilities with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
• Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of stakeholders/clients, based on the state of the art technologies
• Coordinate release and sprint planning, Conduct daily scrum meetings
• Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
• Partner with teams to create an overall delivery strategy
• Develop realistic project plans/schedule and track Team's progress in meeting milestones and deliverables
• Own the project schedule, regularly maintain/update as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
• Facilitate team meetings (Issue meeting agendas, timely meeting minutes and action items) in partnership with the client teams for decision-making, issues resolution, risk mitigation and team engagement
• Follow-up with action owners on open actions (tasks, document authorship, document approvals, etc) to drive to current schedule
• Escalate unexpected events impacting project schedule, budget & resources to management
• Keep project team well-informed, effectively communicating current status and changes (also facilitate and ensure communications to extended team members)
• Provide regular project updates to management on project status including risk mitigation plan.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.