Identification, exploration and implementation of technology / product development and growth strategies to enhance and secure global positioning. Ensure project execution, foster innovation and develop and secure R&D capabilities in the business for profitability. Devising research methods, focus on future technical direction, future scenarios in transforming technology landscape. Preparing technical specifications and specifying laboratory test equipment and processes. Making recommendations concerning acquisition and use of new technological equipment and materials within budgets and targets set. May participate in intellectual property evaluations and development of patent applications. Coordinating pilot-plant or initial production runs on new products or processes. An Entry Professional (P1) applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education. May require the following proficiency: Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Global product technical support for worldwide technology centers and factories.
- You will collaborate with cross-functions including GPM, quality, operation, SCM.
- You will perform or check dielectric and mechanical calculations.
- You will work on the pressurized vessel simulation and design, work on gas tightness and sealing design.
- You will create 3D models and 2D drawings proficiently for HV GIS components Development.
- You will prepare the Design & detailing of various modules/sub-systems of high voltage GIS (Circuit breaker, disconnector, bus bar/bus duct, earthing switch, structure).
- You will perform tolerance chain calculation and kinematic chain analysis. Participates constructively in working teams.
- Shares own technical/scientific knowledge in own projects and supports colleagues in applying processes and tools to ensure timely and high-quality results.
- Shows solid documentation skills and writes technical reports independently. You will perform feasibility studies to create a base design as a foundation for decisions in the feasibility study phase of a project.
- You will conduct HV switching and other quality case root cause analysis with solid electrical 1 | R&D Engineer Knowledge.
- HV switchgear product enhancements, upgrades, and maintenance.
- You will develop HV switchgear products and solutions with high reliability and cost efficiency.
- You will conduct a design review, including DFMEA/DFM/DFA. You will perform prototyping & testing of GIS modules.
- You will prepare design documentation (Development report, analysis report, assembly & test instruction, test specification, etc.). You will prepare technical documentation for the product.
- B.Tech./M.Tech. (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Design & development of high voltage switchgear (5 to 10 years).
- Basic knowledge of switchgear product. Hands-on experience in mechanism design & simulation.
- Knowledge and understanding of high-voltage products are desirable. knowledge and understanding of various IEC / IEEE / ANSI / IS / ISO / DIN / IP / NEMA standards.
- Hands-on experience in FEA tools – Ansys, Creo Simulate, Creo Mechanism. Working knowledge of design process/quality tools like DFMEA, DFM, DFA, DMAIC, DOE, etc.
- Solid hands-on experience with 3D model/PLM tools like Creo 4.0, Windchill, and SAP.
- Excellent hands-on experience in drawing, BOM, GD&T, tolerance stack-up analysis. Manufacturing knowledge (casting, machining, forging, welding, bending, injection molding etc.).
- Knowledge of product change management process. Ability to work in a global environment. Innovative & creative thinking ability