At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for a Sales Professional to coordinate and drive the growth in sales of our complete Grid Automation portfolio of products, systems and services in Turkiye.
Reporting to the GSU Manager based in Europe, you will drive and support the local sales organization to meet the Grid Automation business growth targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Technical Degree.
- Proven experience, in direct sales
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Knowing of the Turkish language is mandatory
- Deep knowledge of the organizational structure of the relevant Power Sector entities. Knowledge related to Oil & Gas and Transportation sector is an advantage.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Action-oriented, analytical, attention to detail, communicate effectively, customer-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, market and technical oriented, able to manage projects.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, integrity, customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- No restriction for intensive traveling (both domestic & abroad).
- Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix, and profitability targets for assigned Business Units.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creating added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with Hitachi Energy offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts, analysis and market intelligence to Marketing and Sales and business line management team to ensure achievement of defined sales targets.
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the Turkiye market and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting project management activities when needed.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.