At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for “ Customer Support Specialist ” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge at Hitachi Energy at Power Transformers in Kartal location in Istanbul with below qualifications;
- Ensures the resolution of customer issues by coordinating with related stakeholders ( Design, Quality, Factory Operations Departments, etc.)
- Providing solution for customer complaints and sustain internal CCRP system to lead a complete customer satisfaction.
- Project Management, coordinates resolution with internal/ external resources for aftersales or siteworks in Project scope.
- Recommends appropriate solution for customer requests, and coordinates with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request (e.g. production capability and scheduling, resourcing, change orders, SAP recording, etc) is in place.
- Proactively informs customers about issue status based on inputs, and clarifies any questions. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the entire process.
- Trainings for e-devices, distribute the knowledge of digital equipments usage & site installation activities, improve the Customer Support Specialists & Site supervisors.
- Share the lessons learned and support the learning organisation.
- Prepares and analyzes regular statistics (e.g. analysis) using available tools and collecting relevant information. KPIs for site delivery & customer complaints, closure of CCRPS <90 days target achievement.
- Create customer surveys and get the feedback to improve our transformers quality and build a sustainable quality relationship with customers.
- Tracks regular target performance and provides results to management.
- Domestic and international travelling for site and Customer visits up to 30%
- Strong commitment to Safety and Integrity by taking responsibility for their own actions while caring for the team and the business.
- Passionate about operational excellence and creating the best customer experience and manufacturing development.
- A collaborative, solution-oriented approach, strong communication skills, self-motivated, customer oriented.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to organize & prioritize to meet the specifications and deadlines with good problem-solving ability. Capable of balancing speed and accuracy to achieve efficiency
- Excellent analytical and systemic problem-solving and negotiation skills. Ability to deliver technical reports.
- Be innovative with the ability to work with cross-functional groups to implement improvements
- Ability to challenge status quo, express & motivate the need for resources and benefits of those
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- More than 5 years of related experience. Site commissioning and supervision experience is an adventage.
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
- Analytical mind with strong planning, documenting and self-learning skills, team work oriented.
- Very good command of written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Completed military service for male applicants.
- Strong negotiation, communication, problem solving, interpersonal and influencing skills.