As a service sales specialist, you will be responsible for service sales activities in power system market in accordance with strategy, especially focusing on power quality solutions for PGGI. Setup marketing and sales plans for your areas of responsibility. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop service sales opportunities.
- You will create added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with Hitachi Energy offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- You will be actively finding out short- and long-term opportunities to increase sales within own area of responsibility.
- You will promote our newly developed solutions helping our customers in their digital transformation journey.
- Identify the target price and the winning bidding strategy.
- You will formulate a competitive bid strategy and with the service solution team and make sure to deliver on the same.
- You will drive a technical solution matching our customer requirements together with the engineering team.
- You will ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- You will manage administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- You will maintain opportunities in Salesforce and negotiate with internal and external clients and suppliers.
- You will be responsible for sales and tendering process and to coordinate with the Market Manager.
- Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and commercial conditions. Gets familiar with company tools for sales and tendering process.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, in Engineering or sales experience in industry for at least 5-year experience
- Customer focused attitude who can communicate effectively.
- Able to be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Thinking and acting systematically.
- Aggressive to learn and teamwork concept.
- Flexible to domestic travel frequently.
- Proficiency in English communication and writing.