Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
What you bring to the team
- Build/Maintain the ETL jobs with different technologies.
- Liaise with DevOps engineer to ensure changes are captured in CI/CD pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews, collaborate with team members for the best deliverables.
- Report to business owners about pain/gain, solutions, values.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Have experience with Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Python, Power BI.
- Experienced in SQL, data warehouses for analytical tasks.
- Experienced with Git and its workflow, and interfacing with different protocols (REST API, ...).
- Good communicator in English, confident to speak up when they have something to contribute.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Floor 3rd ,4th Helios Building & Floor 9th QTSC9 Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Danang Branch Office, Floor 6th, Phi Long Building, 52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Nam Duong Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City, Vietnam.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Hanoi Branch Office, Floor 18th, VCCI Tower, 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge