Description:Information about the client:
Our customer is one of the world's leading next-generation recruitment platforms with more than 25 years history on the market and strong brands in the portfolio. Each of the brands is a leading player in its market. The platforms are used by all-sized businesses across industries.
As part of the advanced engineering group, the new team member will work closely with the customer engineering team to develop innovative solutions/features in the platform.
The candidate will be responsible NOT only to develop and support the existing platform but also the deep diving of understanding of the product and ability to propose the solutions to progressively improve the technology aspects of the platform from technical and business perspective.Information about the team:
The team that the candidate will be working is an incredibly diverse and multi-functional team who have a passion to drive best practices and strive towards excellence. Automation, build-once, innovation and future technologies are always at the forefront of every decision that is made around mobile applications.
The team follows a Scale Scrum approach (LeSS), using Confluence, Jira and GtmHub to specify and manage work with OKRs; continuous delivery pipelines and Kibana, Datadog and Grafana to measure performance and monitor production.Requirements:
What skills we're searching for:
- Self-driven, proactive, and fast learner
- Willing to share and spread knowledge
- Fluent english (speaking and writing) as the daily communication with the international team members is required
- Good planning skills
- Good communication skills (able to propose tech debt, architectural changes, discuss requirements)
- Willingness to learn and progressing in gain knowledge
- Understanding of product ownership
- Able to see the bigger picture and product vision
- Willing to take full responsibility for your product and write robust and fault-tolerant software
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge, domain modelling
- Able to create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent in Test Automation
- Deep understanding of design & architecture patterns (MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture)
- Experienced with leading & coaching other professional
- RxJava 2,
Not required, but would be a strong plus:
- Familiarity with or interest in agile or lean development methodologies
- Compose, Hilt, Coroutins
By joining the team, you will have the opportunity to develop your own competences. In your daily work, you will work with many teams, that's why your openness in meeting new people is crucial for us. We're searching for a teamplayer who wants to share ideas and expand the knowledge whilst influencing people and engineering culture. As an engineer you'll become part of the team that works in a dynamic, active environment and have ownership of how the project is build and operated.
We're searching the candidate that will be responsible for:
- Programing in using a wide range of technologies and libraries and the full range of Atlassian tools (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Adopt public-facing APIs using REST using API-first principles
- Write clean, scalable, maintainable, and easy-to-read code
- Help improve existing products, evaluate, optimize performance, and spot bugs and weaknesses
- Deploy and maintain your apps on AppStore
- Turn business requirements into working products - brainstorm, design, map, code, and refine your solutions
- Work in sync with other team members in England and Poland
- Coordinate work with other teams across the company to make things happen
Wage: From 2800€/Gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experienceWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one's preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.Fun Perks:
We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday - fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.