GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a skilled Senior Exterior Designer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden. Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in car design, preferably at major OEMs, participating in multiple production/commercial projects
- University degree in transportation design.
- Full understanding of complete car development process.
- Solid experience in CAD 3D design process and software.
- English, spoken and written
- Experience in Asian OEMs is positive.
- Has experience in providing accurate project proposal, able to refer to other ongoing projects and adapt accordingly
Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills
independent and confident as well as a good team worker
structured, autonomous, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills
flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Create and deliver complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
- Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
- Prepare presentation material for reviews and participate in exterior design reviews.
- Attend to project and engineering meetings.
- Work with and guide computer and digital & clay modelling teams.
- Work with several projects simultaneously.
- Act as mentor for junior team members to improve design quality and efficiency.
- Supporting the Chiefs Designers in assessing team performance.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.