Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Project Manager for it's Mount Pleasant, PA location.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project and will be supported by the functional areas. The PM is responsible to manage the proper project initiation, planning, project execution, monitoring of the progress (technical and financial), risk management, manage the communication between customer and HE, follow the HE HSE guidelines, project close out and properly transmit the lessons learned from the project.
- Direct collaboration with the commercial operations team to confirm that all applicable customer and order information is completed and per agreement. Review and audit order handoffs from customer to review contract details, payment terms and payment schedule.
- Verify order documents and is engages with commercial team during project close-out.
- Lead lessons learned meetings with the operations, sales and engineering teams.
- Review and confirm all the service sales order documentation in Hitachi Energy (HE) ERP tool (SAP). ARS verifies field service completion dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA).
- PM is responsible to facilitate and communicate between commercial operations team and operations team (both field and production) in order to compile details to support Accounts Receivable (AR) reduction.
- PM is responsible to manage AR list of HV Service portfolio.
- PM is responsible to manage and direct commercial operations team and project management team with guidance to ensure on time payment for current and future sales order.
- PM to maintain and reduce overdue payments by collaborating with finance team and global business services.
- PM is responsible to update and maintain all of the service sales order documentation in HE ERP tool (SAP). PM verifies field service dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA). PM updates service job number in the Field Handoff Order Sheet (FHOS) enters it into SAP to be uploaded into MSA.
- For service sales order with parts, PM is responsible to confirm product schedule, shipments and on time delivery of materials.
- PM is responsible for the backlog management of the orders assigned to him/her. PM is responsible to properly phase the date in SAP for delivery/invoicing date and properly report revenues forecast and deviations. PM is responsible to properly plan costs and manage the order margin and report any deviation.
- PM is responsible to share lessons learned of orders, reporting deviations as well the good practices.
- PM to provide administration assistance to project management team on related project orders and turnkey projects. Also provide PM support, when needed, with communicating direct to customers regarding project updates, scheduling, change notices, close out documentation, etc.
- PM is responsible for commercial relation and communicating with customers regarding shipping and tracking information, questions regarding delivery and scheduling of materials and field resources, interface with front end sales (FES) contacts for verification of order and project close out, verifying all of the necessary project and order documentation is complete, confirm HE scope of supply per customer PO and/or contract agreements, acknowledge project and orders are finalized, initiate order and project invoicing, work along with controller to review AR backlog, manage AR process on respective orders and projects, research and resolve any customer disputes, confirm collection of HE payments.
- PM is responsible to send, and follow-up customer satisfaction surveys related to the orders he/she is responsible for.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BS or Engineering degree with 5+ plus years of project/order management with customer support and project management or contract order assistance experience OR Associate degree and 5 plus years of project order with customer support and project management or contract order assistance experience.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Project management with High Voltage Service experience.
- High Voltage product Knowledge (Hitachi Energy Switchgears)
- Strong customer focus.
- MSA Innosoft software advanced experience (service scheduling and resources management tool)
- Accountability and Ownership behavior.
- Managing multiple project/orders timelines.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and intercultural communication skills with the demonstrated ability to drive change through team leadership, facilitating and influencing skills.
- SAP knowledge and experience (5+ years)
- Strong ability with excel spreadsheets and power point presentations.
- Knowledge of high voltage products, services, and their application is preferred.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
- Willingness to develop on the project management career path and enroll to the HE projects management certification program.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.