Continuous Improvement Manager
Job ID: R0019895
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: ABB HEFEI TRANSFORMER CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will drive quality strategy deployment of a great business plan.
- You will encourage a culture of ongoing development.
- You will draw up a plan for ongoing improvement, then monitor it assess its efficiency, and maintain all improvements.
- You will drive/lean SQDIC optimization around cost, delivery, inventory, and safety and encourage the organization's conversion to lean practices while working with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be creating and evaluating standard metrics, mapping a business process flow, including its inputs and outputs, and seeing areas for improvement.
- You will be creating a project plan for putting improvements into practice and observing the new procedure to make sure it functions as intended.
- You will collaborate with functional managers to set up relex projects and keep them moving forward.
- Develop a capacity for continual development through instruction in and use of various procedures, instruments, and techniques.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- L6S Black Belt (Certified by HE or Third Party) is recommended.
- 10 years of experience in industrial product/process quality control or technical, electric power product experience.
- Preferable experience with FMEA, MSA, Control Plans, and SPC.
- Knowledge of and experience with APQP, PPAP, and Minitab are meritorious.
- Good communication with clients and vendors and excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in reading, writing, and speaking.