Job ID: R0028914
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SPAIN, S.A.U.
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Define and implement sales and marketing strategies for the NSPP concept, in order to achieve HE Non-System Product Packaging market penetration and growth aspirations. Working closely with the World class Front-End organization and the other European HBU’s to proactively lead, develop and coach the sales teams to achieve both the key qualitative and quantitative targets. Maintain transparency across the offering line to ensure risk management, highest possible market penetration to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Strategic alignment: Defines and implements the NSPP sales strategy and budget and ensures regular follow-up with allocated countries. Drives the growth of the top line in each target segment. Ensure the understanding of NSPP concept towards the sales teams, avoiding as a key priority the model to be a change in our strategic portfolio development, but a complementary offer helping deeper market penetration of HE products. Transparency and alignment among the other BUs
• Targets: Defines appropriate local targets for the sales unit, based on key objectives set by global Business Units and drive towards the achievement of these targets. Ensures these are achieved through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed. Ensures the NSPP, as a complementary additional portfolio element to the existing one, is offered in line with Product Group/Business Unit/Company strategy, according to local market needs and according to the agreed target segment approach.
• Market Intelligence: Continuously assesses market trends, customers behaviors, competitors, industries, applications and country analyses to identify and realize opportunities with existing and potential new customers within the target segment. Feeds back to the Company/Business Units/Product Groups on market trends, competitive landscape, market-pricing expectations, channel strategy and local conditions to win.
• Customer relationship: Builds and maintains strong relationships at senior levels with the key customers, stakeholders and other decision makers. Ensures effective concept communication about HE NSPP value proposition. Target customer profiles, with focus on EPC’s channels within the assigned area.
• Volume, profit and cost: Ensures achievement of sales volume as per solution strategy and targets by setting transparent and aligned T&C, price, margin and business model across the value chain of the NSPP offering. Participates in negotiation of key contracts. Manages relationships with internal partners to ensure T&C, target pricing strategy is clear from the beginning, aligned with NSPP business model and with minimal tendering effort/cost.
• Risk Management: Ensures the proper understanding of the NSPP concept, with focus on the risk mitigation concept, and avoiding confusions with other core business models of the Business Unit (Engineered Package, EPCM, Turnkey). Supports the risk management process as needed, with focus on internal partners exposure and liabilities mitigation, effective contract management, alignment of term and conditions and adequate added value. Always act with the highest standards of integrity, transparency and sustainability.
• People leadership and development: Ensures with HBU M&S Manager, proper support that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures knowledge sharing and cross-collaboration.
• An engineering degree mixed with a further education in economics or any similar discipline.
• More than 7 years of experience in an international Sales organization, preferably in a technical oriented company.
• Strong customer focus and product sales expertise.
• Fluency in English and local language • Current work permit to work inside the European Union.
• Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.