The customer is a leading AI technology solution for retailers which connects in-store consumer to its online identity Enable retailers boost sales, retention, and customer engagement dramatically. Using AI-powered smart matching algorithms, enables collaboration, monitors marketing activities & performance, and recommends the audiences for digital campaigns.
We create an environment where marketing managers can focus on their core expertise, build their strategy, and reduce the overheads for choosing the audiences for digital activitiesRequirements:
- 2+ years of backend development experience in modern microservices environments, as part of a team. Startup experience - advantage
- 1+ years of experience working in Python microservice / web-service development.
- Experience in ML/AI
- Flask and OpenAPI - preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience implementing concurrent RESTful and Elasticsearch APIs.
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud development.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Web development, especially FrontEnd will be a plus
- Passionate about technology, enthusiastic about working and building something great together, while being a self-starter
- Great communication skills
- Intermediate+ English
- An academic degree in C.S. or Software Engineering, or equivalent knowledge
- Design, lead and implement complex features end-to-end, in a three-sided platform - Retailers, Consumers and Customer's success teams
- Work on interesting problems like improving recommendation/matching algorithms, billing, and payments
- Help take our systems to the next level by initiating, experimenting, and pushing forward pragmatic ideas that will improve our R&D day-to-day work
- Be creative and pragmatic to be able to quickly deliver high-quality features, while incrementally improving the system
- Collaborate - grow and help others grow by discussing and debating solutions in design reviews, code reviews and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Follow the Dev Ops methodologies to be horizontally scalable, with cloud containers and having "Servers as Cattle"
#LI-TB1What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.