Technical Services (gTech) assists Sales, Product and Partners to ensure Offers, Shopping, Wallet, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work. gTech Partners provide end-to-end technical and operational support for most products. This includes influencing product strategy, helping onboard/integrate new partners, developing scalable product tools, providing technical implementation services to our most strategic partners, and providing ongoing partner management.
Technical Services (gTech) assists Sales, Product and Partners to ensure Offers, Shopping, Wallet, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work. gTech Partners provide end-to-end technical and operational support for most products. This includes influencing product strategy, helping onboard/integrate new partners, developing scalable product tools, providing technical implementation services to our most strategic partners, and providing ongoing partner management.Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, or Computer Science, or a related field plus 2-3 years of recent experience.
- Experience in Chat Support / Email Support / L2 Support / Escalation process and writing developer documentations (Minimum 1 to 2 years)
- Good to have knowledge on Data analysis skills and SQL (with 1+ years of experience).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience working in a Linux /Unix environment.
- Past experience of working with one of the object-oriented programming languages, such as Java, Python, C++, C#, etc.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Experience of communication with external clients - writing impactful emails, publishing documentation.
- Be able to context-switch and manage multiple integration tasks in parallel across various implementation stages.
- Comfortable manipulating various data formats, including CSV, XML, and JSON.
- ast experience of working with one of the object-oriented programming languages, such as Java, Python, C++, C#, etc.
- Provide exceptional onboarding and integration support to external partners that onboard to our product/platform.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance products and resolve customer issues.
- Implement, troubleshoot, and support tools and applications. Analyze partner data to identify issues and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide superior product integration support, while scaling partner integrations with products.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to technical product support requests from internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Create developer documentation (Example: Writing and/or creating Developer Guides; Reference Implementations; Pseudo Code; Data Work-Flow Diagrams, etc.)
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Be able to work autonomously under established timelines.
- Proactively communicate status to team members.
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.