Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Proactively identify performance improvements in areas like responsiveness, availability and scale
- Manage, evolve, and build CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain, support, and build out infrastructure and services currently operating on AWS, Azure, other providers
- Creatively solve technical issues. You do not need to know everything, but you need to know how to find the solution.
- Deliver solutions in a complex environment including fixed wireline networking and wireless with distributed systems and applications
- Assist in building world-class, multi-cloud capable, state-of-the-art products by:
- Automating build processes
- Incorporating static code quality tools
- Helping identify code promotion qualities
- Including A/B, Canary, Blue/Green deployment patterns
- Building highly resilient cloud eco-systems capable of high availability and scale
- Shipping to Azure, AWS, or GCP
- With Docker containers, Kubernetes as an orchestrator, or as full VMs with base images
- Expertise in Technologies as stated in the skill set requirements.
- Knowledge from prior project experience
- Mentorship to junior members of the team
- To-Do attitude and a positive mindset.
Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc....):
- Overall, 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Experience in Azure Devops.
- Experience with Octopus (ideal), or similar tool.
- Independent user, being able to create new projects from scratch.
- Will work mainly alone and therefore we need an autonomous person.
- Nice to have : Experience with Scripts in Terraform
Development Shifts, If any: No Client Interview (Yes/No): No Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge