San Luis Potosi,
San Luis Potosí,
Job ID: R0027165
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V.
Profession (Job Category): IT, Telecom & Internet
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Supporting the installation / management / maintenance / optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IT Service Build or IT Service Delivery for Logistics & Asset service.
Participating in the definition of service, costs, schedules and delivering IT activities within assigned budget.
Driving excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction with IT services, in line with strategic and tactical needs, making sure actions are taken to close any gaps and influencing stakeholder perceptions of the relevant IT services.
Leading Logistics & Asset service activities to ensure alignment with business goals and compliance with Hitachi Energy IT Enterprise Architecture, Information Security and Hitachi Energy IT Guidelines and Directives.
Leading the execution of IT solution/service delivery by internal IT delivery and IT operations team members, as well as external third-party IT service suppliers.
Remain current with new emerging technologies and implement innovative solutions to evolve the service offerings
Responsibility for planning, management, strategy and roadmap
Make key decisions on capacity modeling and forecasts
Create business cases to identify and recommend product offerings
• More than 3 years of experience in service management, working as service manager or technical lead with international company.
• Expert knowledge of Logistics & Asset Management services, processes and technologies for delivering devices on a global scale for all End Users.
• Sound knowledge of PC management and the IT project management.
• Experience in working with cross-functional, virtual and international teams and manage multiple demands on time and with provided resources.
• A collaborative, solutions- and customer-service-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Proven capabilities to manage external vendors;
• A relevant certification in respective technical areas.