The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind. Mechanical Design Specialist - Small Power and Traction Transformer.
- You will be the part of an international design and engineering team heavily specialized in traction transformer design.
- You will be responsible for mechanical development traction transformer order and tender designs in compliance with the market and sales strategy to meet the market needs.
- You will be coordinating his design activities within a worldwide factories network. Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- You will participate in internal design concept reviews and carry out general and detailed design studies, and hand over technical documentation meeting the requested quality level (specifications, drawings) within a defined timeline.
- You will lead the technical communications/discussions/decisions with the customers covering the whole business chain of value where technical skills are keys (tendering, sales, project execution, after sales, services).
- You will support the local & global organization on S&M, SCM, quality activities, cost savings.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or master's degree of mechanical engineering.
- More than 2 years' experience working in mechanical design for oil immersed transformers.
- Understanding of oil immersed transformer mechanical design, Knowledge on Computer Aided Design, 3D Modeling, ProE application preferred
- Experience in mechanical design for heavy industry products, technical project management and in FMEA is a plus, Microsoft office and associated tools.
- Strong team working abilities with a worldwide multi-cultural technical team.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.