Making sure products are manufactured according to up to date drawings and work instructions. All BOM/RT/FCM up to date with newest version. Hand over new product to mass production is smoothly.
- Your main task is to maintain that manufacturing of interrupter products meet latest drawing requirements.
- You will manage & update work instructions and training operators, making sure all change of process are up to date to work instruction.
- You should request design revision and changes to Global Product Support team in Zurich & VN based on feedback from production and suppliers (for mass production drawing).
- You should communicate and collaborate all drawing changes with local related teams (IQC, SCM, production, quality ect.).
- You will coordinate with GPS to resolve manufacturing, assembly or supplier problems, design issues.
- You will coordinate any rework activities as needed.
- You will manage & conduct update BOM, ROUTING in production.
- You will hand over /transfer new model from development to mass production.
- You will Calculate Full Cost Material (FCM) & Coordinate with Order Handling team to inform to customer.
- You will attend production meeting to support production line in ensuring production output as per production plan.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years experienced as process/ production engineer in similar industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge on manufacturing process.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft, CAD, SAP…).
- Good command of English.
- Able to work independently and structurally.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good technical skill ( Solid, Creo, Minitab, … ).
- Good at time management and organizational skills.