Project Controller - TW PGGA
Job ID: R0030176
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TAIWAN CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Project/Program Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will provide input to the project execution plan on financial aspects. Prepares financial accounting and reporting. Drive and seek for optimization of project cash flow, revenues, and GM contribution together with project Director/Managers.
- You will oversee currency risk, bonds, and guarantees, and tax issues.
- You will be responsible for the correctness of the monthly project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast reporting.
- You will conduct drives and facilitate financial planning processes and activities.
- You will be supporting the implementation of standardized processes and tools to support the financial planning activities in your own area of responsibility.
- You will participate in opportunity/risk identification and monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented.
- You will have Joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all Financial aspects of the project including Estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow, risks, and opportunities assessment, and ensure alignment with other functions including project controls, planning/scheduling.
- You will support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. participates in preparing the project cost report.
- You will support the project managers in adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, and other group and business-specific directives and instructions.
- You will lead / support process improvement and cost-saving initiatives to protect and increase the Group’s profitability. Supports initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and improvement of controlling processes, governance, and tools.
- You will ensure safe working procedures and practices are always followed including the wearing and maintenance of assigned personal protective equipment; attendance at required health, safety, and environment training; reporting injury, incidents, hazards, and near-miss events. Model safe work behaviors in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk controls.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree qualifications in BSc Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience as a project/functional controller in a complex environment.
- Proficient with SAP COPA and project modules, MS Word, Excel; and Power point and demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration - actively demonstrate teamwork & and facilitate collaboration.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required.