Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
What you'll be doing
- Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for Data Solutions and ETL processes (Stored procedures, data analysis, import, export and modification), work with QA team to produce well-defined acceptance criteria. At the same time, to do code review & approval for pre-production environments. Data Modeling and so much more!What you bring to the team
- Used to analyze SQL statements and detect issues and ways to optimize queries.
- Proved experience on Microsoft SQL product stack (MS SQL Server Integration, Reporting, Analysis Services, etc.).
- Experience on Data Warehouses Modelling (Architecture Layers, Table Types, etc.).
- Experience implementation of a comparable BI solution, either a data warehouse or data mart.
- Used to work under different environments, Source control (GIT, Azure DevOps, etc.), deployment, (CI/CD Knowledge on data warehouse projects).
- Experience documenting and doing Unitary testing.
- Capable of implement functional specifications.
- Experience working under a project scope (Agile methodologies / waterfall). Understanding of agile principles and methodologies. Used to work under Epics, Stories, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge