Role and Responsibilities
1. The candidate will have the responsibility to own the business plan with each distributor.
2. The candidate will have full coverage of all operational areas at distributor including and not limited to sales, technical sales, support, marketing, finance, and logistics.
3. The candidate will work closely with the Hitachi Vantara Partner Account Manager, ISR, TSM and Enterprise Manager to help smoothen the operations with the distributor and grow the business in VAD led accounts.
4. The candidate will be responsible for the growth of VAD led business.
5. The candidate will set quarterly objectives with each distributor and monitor the same on a weekly/fortnightly basis.
6. The candidate will own the revenue numbers for all the distributors combined in addition to the objectives set quarterly.
7. The candidate will be responsible for managing the MDF and other enablement funds provided to distributors for growing the business.
8. The candidate will work with the internal Ops teams to monitor the health and compliance of the distributors.
9. The candidate will be responsible for calendarized reviews with all the distributors.
10. The candidate should be willing to travel at least 50% of the time.
11. The candidate should have similar experience in a similar industry.
12. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations with the distributors.
Experience: 15-18 years of experience. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge