Partner Account Manager for Geo Expansion in 12 Cities (Emerging Territory Sales) on PAN India basis -with Partners for commercial mid-range acceleration
1. The person will be responsible for geographical expansion in the upcountry market.
2. The upcountry market is defined as the market beyond large cities (Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore)
3. The person will be required to work with the partner ecosystem of reseller, VADs and alliances to grow the business in new and emerging territories.
4. The person will be responsible for meeting the requisite goals set forth in terms of revenue, partner recruitment and new cities billed and enabled.
5. The person should possess skills to work in a virtual team environment. The team will include the ISR, Technical sales, Marketing etc.
6. The ideal person for the role would be a "workpreneur" meaning self-driven to plan and execute as per the strategic vision of the organization.
7. The ideal candidate should have experience of working in similar roles in a high-tech industry or complex sales environment.
8. The ideal candidate should have the experience of working with senior management of the partner organization and customer organization.
9. The ideal candidate will have an analytical bent of mind to assess the situation on the ground and be quick in decision making.
10. The candidate should be willing to travel at least 65% of the time.
11. The candidate should be prompt in reporting and forecasting.
Experience: 12-15 years of experience.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge