Desktop Administrator |Mexico
Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
The Digital Enterprise Team is looking for a fully bilingual Desktop Administrator in Mexico to serve one of our biggest and important affiliates.
What You Bring To The Team
• 3-5 Years of enterprise IT Support experience (ideally in a SaaS company) that includes Mac OS , Mobile devices , printers , Video conferencing , SaaS and productivity applications .
• Demonstrated usage and troubleshooting experience with Okta , O365 , Slack , Box , and Zoom.
• Experience provisioning and deprovisioning user access .
• Familiar with security tools such as CrowdStrike, Netskope , and Global protect.
• Familiarity with endpoint and MDM platform such as JAMF ,SCCM ,Workspace Once , Intune.
• MDM (JAMF) administration and support
• Firm understanding of network protocols and core network devices and components.
• Mixed environment Mac OS and Windows operating systems
• Passion for technology, teamwork, overcoming challenges and providing exceptional customer service.
• Proficiency in Ticketing system (Service now)
• Strong prioritization, problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with confidence in front of Clients
• Self-starter organized and detail oriented.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Office 365, Exchange Management Console, SCCM, MobileIron, Citrix XenDesktop Cisco VPN/Remote Connectivity, etc. (Summary of team and summary of role)
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge