• Graduate of IT careers or practical experience.
• 3+ years working with backend/middleware systems.
• Good experience invoking/developing integrations (ESB, APIs, MQs, SOAP, REST).
• Experience working with 3 or more of the following:
• Java / Groovy application development
• Unix/Linux environments
• JSON data manipulation (REST)
• SQL programming
• Troubleshooting (review of logs in distributed systems, optimization of applications)
• Development with Agile Methodologies.
• Ease of listening and reading IT technical English.
Desirable but not exclusive qualifications:
• Experience working with 1 or more of the following:
• Use of JIRA and Bitbucket tools
• Apache camel
• Server virtualization platforms (such as VMWare)
• Operations monitoring platforms (such as Zabbix, Elastic Search, Grafana)
• Written and spoken technical Spanish and English
• Analytical Thinking
• Results Oriented
• Take responsibility for assignment from start to finish
• Management of Interpersonal RelationPreferences:Job Responsibilities:
Cognitive Implementation Engineers are responsible for aligning Amelia with customer requirements
They implement Amelia modules and automations/integrations to offer a customized solution for our
Cognitive engineers are characterized by:
• Being key members of the development team, they know Amelia and can align its functionalities
to the client's needs.
• They are an essential part of agile teams implementing and customizing Amelia for our clients.
The final solution is based on Java and integrates with the customer's legacy systems.
• The responsibility of cognitive engineers is to develop and implement new functionality based on
customer functional specifications.
• Their role allows them to interact with customer Product Owners by being exposed to customer
needs, quickly generating value propositions, and implementing them.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.