Customer is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and one of the world's largest companies. The company operates in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and extraction, refining, distribution and marketing, power generation, and trading.
The project GIPP, Global Integrated Price Project. International Team working on replacing Legecy 20y old tech with a React FE, .NET BE, lamda. The project will have an impact on multiple countries and time zones.Requirements:
• Experience Full Stack Dev (REACT +.NET, C#) with a relevant formal education.
• Hands-on in writing code, about 70% of the time will be spent on coding.
• Understanding of NoSQL databases and quality management
• Great stakeholder management skills + experience in leading an engineering team.
• Experience in people management
• Good delivery management experienceJob Responsibilities:
- Lead software development or software engineering processes on the project and troubleshoot technical issues that involve software development, engineering tasks and product releases
- Understanding project requirements and developing a detailed structure
- Implementing best practices and coding standards
- Implement constant efficiency improvement & problem-solving processes.
- Lead technical innovation and automation for the services provided to customers.
- Check and ensure software and applications are up to date
- Supervise system modifications
- Guide team(s) through technical issues and challenges
#remote #LI-IN1What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.