The client is an American multinational association that is involved in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing, and sales of apparel, footwear, accessories, equipment, and services. The company is a proven leader in its industry and is constantly working to create innovative products and services.
The project is about using a full price sales performance to predict value marketplace behaviour. There is a team of Data and Machine Learning engineers who develop the product using different ML models and data from different sources for tranings. Requirements:
You are an experienced Product / Business Analyst. You equally enjoy crafting and gathering requirements from Business and working with the Engineering team to break down the work. You have a proven ability to demonstrate measurable business impact. You thrive in ambiguous situations and are a true team player.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, data analysis, or a related role.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Understanding of AI/ML concepts, algorithms, and methodologies.
- Understanding of data quality, data integrity, and data governance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications in a clear and concise way.
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify challenges and propose solutions.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including data engineers, ML engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs, pain points, and goals for the AI/ML project.
- Translate business requirements into clear technical specifications and use cases.
- Identify potential challenges, risks, and limitations of the proposed solutions.
- Collaborate closely with data scientists, ML engineers, and developers to ensure the technical implementation aligns with business requirements.
- Facilitate communication between technical teams and non-technical stakeholders.
- Identify data sources required for training and testing the AI/ML model.
- Ensure the availability, quality, and relevance of data for model development.
- Document technical specifications, requirements, and processes for future reference.
- Create user guides or documentation to help non-technical stakeholders understand the AI/ML product's functionalities.
- Present findings and insights in a clear and accessible manner.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.