Are you smart, curious, and fearless? Do you like solving problems, building relationships, and driving new business? Do you value independence, flexibility, collaboration, and team camaraderie? If you answered, “Yes!” to these questions, then you should consider a career as a Presales Team Manager at Hitachi Energy.
As a Presales Manager, you will lead and manages a team of Presales Specialists and/or Principals in providing direct support in the development of pipeline and execution of strategies for selling for Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software solution portfolio in asset intensive industries such as Utilities, Mining, Transportation and others.
- Experience in building, growing and maintaining business relationships working cross-functionally across pre-sales, sales, services, marketing and product to align on and drive success.
- Work closely with the sales team to define sales strategy, demand generation and focus on the correct deals that will drive revenue growth.
- Lead, hire and continually enable a team of experienced sales engineers.
- Develop learning plans and goal setting with sales engineers to ensure continued growth in both soft and technical skills.
- Provide technical and business leadership for the sales engineer organization promoting leadership by example.
- Reinforce an environment of understanding our customer’s business and challenges to ensure Hitachi Energies solutions help them be more successful.
- Extensive knowledge of solutions and expertise to convey the value, benefits, and differentiators of Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software.
- Support in the development of presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concepts that articulate the value proposition of our products and services.
- Ensure coverage of all Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software solutions within your team or in collaboration with your colleagues.
- Get engaged directly in some big complex deals – being truly collaborative regardless of organization.
- Engage with customers and prospects to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Ensure that the company’s solutions can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Help shape the go-to-market strategy for new products and features in local markets.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitive threats, and new product capabilities.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to provide feedback on market requirements and product direction.
- Participate in trade shows, webinars, and other marketing events.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or other related fields. Engineering discipline or related experience and/or training
- Minimum 10 years in a sales leadership role with a proven track record of success in enterprise software sales and management experience (both direct and indirect)
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Understanding of sales strategies and tactics
- Experience managing and developing a team of sales engineer professionals
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills and excellent negotiating skills and ability to present to both small and large audiences
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of aspects of asset management, maintenance, and work management in asset intensive industries; specifically, power generation and transmission, utilities, transportation, mining, or public infrastructure.
- Capable of challenging leaders but also have the ability to establish and develop trust with Hitachi Energy executive sponsors.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.