Adapt and implement sales support strategy for CNTIS business in accordance with the global support strategy. Ensure technical and commercial support for internal and external customers. Oversee estimations and bids and proposals ensuring alignment with HE standards and targets. Proactively lead, develop, and coach the Sales Support team.
- You will create, implements, and reviews local sales support strategy.
- Defines key targets and ensures these are achieved for the factory, such as but not limit to, OR/Rev., profit, AR etc.
- Oversees the preparation of proposals through internal and external resources. Ensures all proposals follow relevant HE procedures and guidelines as well as legal requirements.
- Ensures most competitive offers taking into account the market situation and customer’s conditions. Identifies which approach (e.g., direct sales, consortium, or channel) can be applied to better serve the customer.
- Oversees the validation of terms and conditions (commercial, technical, legal, pricing) in each offer.
- You will be assigning and allocating internal and external resources for technical and commercial support and proposal preparation.
- You will support bid/no bid analysis and decisions. Participates in risk review processes.
- You will ensure support to the Sales organizations during the technical meetings, product presentations and negotiations with customers and provides technical support and clarification as needed.
- Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Engineering degree and marketing degree / MBA is preferred.
- Above 10 years' experience in sales and marketing function
- Functional knowledge in Mechanical or Electrical engineering experience
- Strong communication skill to different stakeholders, learning ability and good management skill.
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in both English and Mandarin
- Strong leadership capability. Ability to motive and develop people.
- Required result-orientated with strong ability to solve conflicts.