Are you motivated and inspired by innovation? Are you ready to join a company that puts people at the forefront of business transformation? If so, you are the kind of person we are looking for. We are changing how people work with and look at technology through transformational User Experience.Requirements:
Required tech skills:
• Basic commercial experience as a visual or interaction designer
• Expert knowledge of Figma, including components libraries, animation, auto layouts
• Strong knowledge of design principles, UX laws, color theory, responsive design, typography, and information hierarchy
• Experience in building or supporting design systems
Required soft skills:
• Upper-intermediate (B2) level of spoken and written English
• Good communication skills. Ability to explain ideas in a clear and structured manner.
• Critical thinking and ability to provide the rationale behind the chosen direction
• Adaptable and willing to learn new skills
• Ability to effectively work in a team environment as well as independently
• Bachelor's Degree in one of the following: Graphic/Visual Arts, Industrial Design, Fine Arts, or a related discipline.
As a plus:
• Familiarity with Accessibility guidelines and best practices
• Understanding of SDLC and agile development methodologies
• Basic HTML/CSS knowledgePreferences:
The Trainee Visual / Interaction Designer will:
• Dive into a new complex project under the mentor's supervision
• Support and extend a robust Figma component library
• Contribute to an enterprise-level design system
• Assist during user sessions
• Present design suggestions clearly and structurally to stakeholders
• Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams of:
- Product managers
- Software architect
- Other developers
- QA engineers
- Interaction and visual design lead
• Take part in daily meetings with multinational teams. Be able to understand English with different accents.
• Stay up to date on current trends in visual design for web, mobile, and desktop appsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.