New long-term project for an Energy client, where we will create a microservice platform to support various business cases. You will be part of a 50-people team, where we'll have C# engineers, AQAs, POs and Scrum Masters.Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as .Net developer;
- Proven experience in working with architects from the client side;
- Proven experience with Azure, Azure DevOps;
- Proven experience working on a microservice-based project;
- OOP Development, Design Patterns, Best Practices;
- Good English to work with clients directly.
- Develop code using development best practices, and an emphasis on security best practices;
- Leverage technologies to support business needs to attain high reusability and maintainability of current and newly developed systems;
- Work independently on development tasks with a minimal amount of supervision;
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery;
- Support Lead and Senior Engineers.
#LI-MD2What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.