Summary of the position:
The Direct Channel Sales Representative is responsible to direct, support and oversee all aspects of Sullair's Sales Growth Strategy to increase and grow sales, profit and exceed annual sales and territory objectives for all Oil Flooded products.
Territory Includes: San Jose Region
Salary: $97,000 - $133,000
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day sales activities, pipelines, distributor/channel partner concerns, work with management team to negotiate and approve all sales agreements, ensure account profitability, manage customer complaints and issues.
- Create and implement strategies to exceed sales objective for the territory.
- Manage territory to budgeted resources.
- Provide sales support to distributors/channel partners.
- Expand relationships and identify opportunities with current and new distributors/channel partners to aggressively grow sales volume.
- Communicate and implement marketing programs & product updates with indirect distributors/channel partners and sales team.
- Become a trusted consultant and product expert to indirect distributors/channel partners and sales team.
- Develop and execute a business/sales plan to exceed the assigned sales and revenue targets.
- Maintain regular communication with Sales Management and Product Management.
- Ensure all environmental, ethical, and company policies are met and provide intervention in the event of a compliance issue.
- Perform necessary duties to exceed client and distributor/channel partner expectations.
- Communicate market trends, product ideas and competitive intelligence to sales and product marketing.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent is preferred.
- 5-7 years of Business-to-Business Sales Leadership experience with a track record of achieving sales objectives by leading and motivating the sales team.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing market territory.
- Oil Flooded experience is preferred
- Strong background in direct channel account management and development REQUIRED.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Use of CRM system like MS Dynamics
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of the organizations, including both internal and external customers.
Accustomed to frequent travel (Approximately 60%) and overnight stays.