A project within the Energy domain that covers Asset Performance Management and is designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks
- Reduce maintenance costs by replacing the ineffective time-based practices
- Lower capital expenditures by extending asset lifespanRequirements:
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Upper-Intermediate and higher-level of English
- Technical background
- Experience with API
- Skills in analyzing and documenting requirements
- Ability to work independently, organize proper stakeholder management, and own BA processes workflow
- Has practical knowledge of requirements decomposition (Epics definition, User stories, Tasks).
As a Product owner, you'll be part of our developer teams.
Your goal will be to transfer business needs to highly detailed technical requirements.
You will work closely with the client to understand all the requirements and the technical side of existing solutions. In most cases, you will work with technical managers, who will provide you with information about the current solutions and new requirements.
What Will You Do?
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Communicating with the client on a regular basis
- Transforming business requests into consistent requirements specifications for the team
- Requirements gathering and prioritization with the team
- Preparing documentation, including user stories, and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Managing the product backlog, including requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.