CPQ SME Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Primary focus will be working on the end-to-end implementation life cycle of the CPQ global design model projects across all SBG's.
- Highly proficient in CPQ platform and it's suite of products.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in the CPQ domain and related software & Integrations.
- Overall Technical lead on Projects - Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is flexible & scalable and meets customers' business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive CPQ solution design and implementation.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Drive commonality in the CPQ platform across Honeywell enterprise. Liaise with Enterprise Architecture (EA) team to ensure solution alignment with Architecture standards.
- Serve as a liaison to the solution operations team(s) to document and facilitate successful implementation of solution.
- Advise and create methods to improve technical solution processes.
- Align with enterprise-wide Agile teams and strong adherence to Agile cadence.
12+ years of total experience, at least 7+ years of experience in Salesforce CPQ or SAP CPQ implementation.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge